6.13.2010


I am now a Priceline Convert.

I have to go to Houston next weekend to look for an apartment. just got a full size car for $15 a day for the weekend(cheaper than the airport shuttle) AND a room at the Hilton for $50 a night! I saved $225!! It is a little scary, you give them your price and enter your credit card info, and they find a hotel/car rental place willing to accept your price. When they do BAM! your card is charged. You don't get to pick which place you stay, just the location and type of hotel/car. But I think that this worked out well.

I have also started to actually put things in boxes. I have soooo much stuff. I feel like how those people on Clean House must feel before the yard sale. I have a ton of books and clothes that I am not going to read/wear anymore. The nearby Salvation army is gonna get a truckload of chick-lit and hipster t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment