
I will be moving to Houston soon to start my research hiatus at M.D. Anderson. I still don't know how I got this job. God was all up in this. I don't know why He put this on my heart, to take TWO YEARS off during a FIVE YEAR residency. I am having cold feet, good thing it is HOT in Houston! This must be the place for me. I always know where I am "supposed" to be by what I do during the interview. I ALWAYS end up driving around the city and taking pictures/getting souvenirs in the airport of the city where I will live next. I got a Don't Mess With Texas shot glass :). I hope to do some real research, get some papers published, make some connections, have a life.
But moving makes me realize that I may not see some of the people here in Detroit ever again... And I am cool with that. Bitter? nooooo I am not bitter.
firsties on comments
ReplyDeleteI miss my 313..
ReplyDelete