5.11.2010

Single Gals

Hunting down moving stuff online while having a particularly uneventful call (immediately knocks on wood). It will be 2Gs to U-Haul my crap and my car to Houston! That's without gas and a hotel. Have resigned to spend that $$ on professionals and maybe drive down there or ship my car. I will be needing some serious credit! Found "Precautions for Women Moving" on Mayflower Moving website. As If I didn't have anything better to worry about than strangers scoping out my stuff. Knowing I am a "single Gal." Thank goodness they have also included "Moving Tips to Reduce Stress" which includes taking some "me time" everyday. nice.

I just need a little meditation:

“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever” - Mahatma Ghandi


Meanwhile,
RIP Lena Horne:

No comments:

Post a Comment